A new Residents Meeting is being arranged and will be held on Tuesday 22nd June at 19:00.
As usual, London & Quadrant (L&Q) representatives will attend and provide an update on the estate.
The meeting will again be held online, via Zoom. Details on how to access the meeting will be shared closer to the date.
Proposed agenda for 22nd June Swift George Residents Association meeting
- Clarification/update on works to heating & hot water pipe work (including explanation of recent system outages).
- Update on replacing terracotta cladding & issuing of EWS1 form 3 and clarification of fire safety policy
- Update on safety of windows following the failure of hinges in another L&Q development (we believe we have the same hinges)
- Update on service charge refund (the review Rob Hunter had been carrying out).
- Energy meters & billing – energy meters appear not to be working or faulty.
- Pigeons – reports received of them nesting on the roof of George House and leaving deposits on the flat roof of the 6th floor
- Any Other Business (AOB)
The meeting is expected to finish at 20:30.
For reference, the minutes from the previous meeting can also be found here.
We hope to see you and hear from you all at the meeting.