Next residents’ meeting will be held on Tuesday 26th January at 19:00.
As usual, London & Quadrant (L&Q) representatives will attend and provide an update on the estate.
As happened last July, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the meeting will be held online, via Zoom. Details on how to access the meeting will be shared closer to the date.
1. Annual Report by Chair of Existing Committee
2. Treasurer’s Audited Annual report
COMMITTEE STANDS DOWN
3. Election of New Committee Nominations received so far:
- Chair: Jonathan Davies
- Vice Chair: Rekesh Patel
- Secretary: Olivia Absalom
- Treasurer: Julian Anthony
- George House Rep: Kathy van de Vate
- Swift House Rep: Alena Stitova
- IT Rep: Xavi Albinana
IF YOU WISH TO PUT YOURSELF FORWARD FOR ELECTION PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND IN ANY EVENT 14 DAYS BEFORE THE AGM
NEW COMMITTEE TAKES ITS POSITIONS
4. Ongoing business / Update from London & Quadrant (Representatives from L and Q will attend – please see the minutes from the last meeting in relation to the ongoing issues)
a. Update on cladding, fire safety certificates & service provided by the waking watch
b. Update on service charge review (Rob Hunter)
c. Communal cleaning
d. Update on internal decorations (John Daikin)
e. Status of George House roof and refurbishment of the 10th floor stairwell following leaks
f. Update on communal heating
g. Swift House garden restoration and state of the lobby.
h. L&Q Energy bills (hot water and heating) – meters showing a significant increase in consumption
i. Reinstatement of outdoor areas following Virgin media works.
5. Any Other Business