Next residents’ meeting will be held on Tuesday 20th October at 19:00.
As usual, London & Quadrant (L&Q) representatives will attend and provide an update on the estate.
As happened last July, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the meeting will be held online, via Zoom. Details on how to access the meeting will be shared closer to the date.
Proposed agenda for 20th October RA meeting
- Update on actions from previous meeting (those not covered by below items: update on access to Virgin Media broadband & clarification of communication routes with L&Q).
- Update on ongoing issues:
- Heat network replacement works
- Update on cladding, fire safety certificates & service provided by the waking watch (specifically – how long will they be in place for?).
- Update on service charge review
- Update on sunscreens
- Update on L&Q customer service (suggest good point to introduce Philippe).
- Update on communal cleaning
- L&Q Energy billing and meter readings
4. New issues
- Rodents in balconies and homes
- Update on landscaping works following removal of scaffolding – including action required to tackle pile of rubble outside Swift House.
- Update on when internal decoration will be updated (following the painting, installation of pictures, then removal of pictures which has left holes in the paintwork on most floors throughout George & Swift Houses).
5. Any Other Business
The meeting is expected to finish at 20:30.
As mentioned in the past, it is important that we all make an effort to attend and bring any other issues that aren’t included on the agenda. If any residents wishes to add any more points in the agenda, please do not hesitate to mention it in advance. Other issues can be discussed at the end as Any other business (AOB).
For reference, the minutes from the previous meeting can also be found here.
We hope to see you and hear from you all at the meeting.