Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the residents meeting will need to be celebrated online. It will take place on Tuesday July 28th at 19:00 via the Zoom application. Details on how to join the meeting will be communicated as soon as the details are arranged.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Introductions & welcome
- Update on previous meeting actions
- Update from L&Q on cladding & fire safety certificates
- Current situation regarding heating & hot water system repairs – including discussion of remedial works required to repair damage
- Recent customer service received from L&Q
- Other building issues:
Titon ventilation units in flats
Sun screens – issue of moving in the wind / noise when moving and size
Thermostats and general issue of wiring in the buildings
- Bin areas – the need for all residents to dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Cleaning of communal areas – and lack thereof.
- Any Other Business (AOB)